Patternbank brings you our in-depth catwalk report, highlighting the key Spring/Summer 2020 Print and Pattern trends from the latest New York, London, Paris and Milan Catwalk and Runway shows. The team has gathered information from the designer’s collections and compiled a selection of the most prominent print looks trending for SS20 together with an insight into the key colours for the season. This is the essential Print Catwalk analysis trend report for every brand, designer, and studio.
- 10 print trend stories for Spring/Summer 2020
- Over 68 pages of inspirational print forecast intelligence
- Over 400 on trend hand-picked images
- Covers New York, London, Paris & Milan SS20 shows
- The top 24 print focused shows highlighted
- 6 colour trends for SS20
6 Colour Story Pages
Fall 2019 Runway Print and Pattern Show Highlights
We’ve selected 24 of the most influential Print and Pattern focused shows from New York, London, Paris and Milan. These shows are not to be missed and are presented in easy to view format giving you the opportunity to use them to aid the developments of your new season collections.