Patternbank brings you our latest in-depth catwalk trend report. Highlighting the key Spring/Summer 2018 Print and Pattern trends from the latest New York, London, Paris and Milan catwalk and runway shows. The team has gathered information from the designer’s collections and compiled a selection of the most prominent print looks trending for SS 2018 together with an insight into the key colours for the season.
- 10 print trend stories for Spring/Summer 2018
- Over 68 pages of inspirational print forecast intelligence
- Over 400 on trend hand-picked images
- Covers New York, London, Paris & Milan SS18 shows
- The top 24 print focused shows highlighted
- 6 colour trends for SS18
- The essential print catwalk analysis trend report for every brand, designer, and studio.
- Fantastic value – £60/$75/€70
10 Inspirational Print Trends
70s FLOWERS – GRAFFITI ARTIST – FLORAL SHOW – FLAT GRAPHIC – FOREST TROPICALS – PUZZLES – SCARF PRINTS – HAND DRAWN – NOMAD TRAVELLER – STRIPES & CHECKS
6 Colour Story Pages
ANTIQUE ROSE – LEMON SHERBET – MAGENTA – SCARLET – TEAL – TRUE BLUE
Show print & Pattern highlights
We have also added an essential section at the back of the report which highlights all the key print & pattern runway shows from the SS18 season. Here we’ve selected 24 of the most influential print & pattern focused shows that are not to miss. These shows are presented in easy to view format. Giving you the opportunity to use them to aid the developments of your new season collections.