Patternbank brings you our in-depth catwalk report highlighting the key Autumn/Winter 2018/19 Print and Pattern trends from the latest New York, London, Paris and Milan Catwalk and Runway shows. The team has gathered information from the designer’s collections and compiled a selection of the most prominent print looks trending for AW1819 together with an insight into the key colours for the season. This is the essential Print Catwalk analysis trend report for every brand, designer and studio.
- 10 print trend stories for Autumn/Winter 2018/19
- Over 68 pages of inspirational print forecast intelligence
- Over 400 on trend hand-picked images
- Covers New York, London, Paris & Milan AW1819 shows
- The top 24 print focused shows highlighted
- 6 colour trends for AW1819
- Fantastic value – £60/$85/€70
10 Inspirational Print Trends
Autumn Garden / Winter Ethnic / Dark Ground / Scarf Layouts / Wild Skins / Big Blooms / Diagonal Geo / Flower Arranger / Historic Interiors / Metallic Pattern
6 Colour Story Pages
Blush Rose / Ice Blue / Mustard Yellow / Magenta Violet / Crimson Red / Olive Green
Autumn/Winter 2018/19 Print and Pattern Show Highlights
We’ve selected 24 of the most influential Print and Pattern focused shows from New York, London, Paris and Milan. These shows are not to be missed and are presented in easy to view format giving you the opportunity to use them to aid the developments of your new season collections.